Turkish eggs in the oven
Serve on the morning breakfast table, a delicious, easy and quick recipe that we offer to you from my lady’s kitchen, Turkish cuisine style, try it and share with us your opinion of its delicious taste.
- Onions: 2 tablets (small / chopped)
- Olive oil: 2 tsp
- Parsley: 2 tbsp
- Colored Capsicum: 2 pieces (medium and sliced)
- Tomato: 2 tablets (finely chopped)
- Green thyme: 2 sticks
- Ground coriander: 1 and 1/2 teaspoon
- Green coriander: 2 tbsp
- Cumin: 1 and 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt: the price of a teaspoon
- Black pepper: the price of a teaspoon
- Yogurt: 6 tablespoons (full-fat)
- Eggs: 6 pieces
How to prepare
- Preheat the oven to 190 ° C.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat and add the onions and stir well until soft.
- Add pepper and stir for a few minutes until slightly wilted, then add tomatoes, thyme, cumin, and dried coriander.
- Stir the mixture from time to time for a quarter of an hour, until the tomatoes are soft and the sauce thickens.
- Add the parsley and coriander and season the sauce with salt and pepper.
- Do six holes and crush an egg into each hole and a spoonful of yogurt.
- Put the skillet into the oven and leave it for 8 minutes until the eggs are completely soft, then remove the pan and serve the eggs directly with the toast.