It is a type of Turkish kebab famous in Turkey and it consists of slices of meat and tomato sauce over fried bread and yogurt sauce. This dish is characterized by a mixture of wonderful flavors, and the pieces of meat served in this dish are similar to pieces of shawarma, and we will present it today in a smooth and simple way.
- ½ kilo steak
- 1 large tomato
- 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce
- 2 cups yogurt
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 medium breads
- 1 tablespoon of ghee
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of mixed spices
- 1 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- In a frying pan, put a little vegetable oil and add the steak, salt and black pepper and leave them on a medium heat until the meat is tender.
- After making sure that the steak is done, cut it into thin slices and set it aside.
- We put tomatoes in a blender until they become a sauce.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, put tomatoes and tomato sauce, add ghee, mixed spices, and red pepper. Hot red peppers can be used as desired and leave them on a medium heat until it begins to boil.
- Add the meat pieces when the tomato sauce starts to cook, and leave the sauce and the meat on a medium heat for about a quarter of an hour
- At this time, you can start cutting the bread into small squares and then fry them in butter until the bread becomes golden brown.
- Put the yogurt in a blender and add garlic and a little salt and mix them well.
- Put the fried bread in the serving dish and add the yogurt to it with garlic, then add the steak with the tomato sauce and sprinkle the chopped parsley and the fried almonds on the top, so that Alexander kebab is ready to serve