Many people are looking for the best way to prepare the hot Turkish salad, which people offer as appetizers with grills and fish, as this salad has a delicious taste, as well as being a beautiful dish that matches the dishes on the tables, while the Turkish salad preparation method is simple and easy, in addition to it easy Prepare at home in just minutes, and they are a favorite of young and old
- Tomato: 3 grains (large / finely chopped)
- Onion: 1 piece (finely chopped)
- Hot green pepper: a horn (finely chopped)
- Parsley: 12 cup (finely chopped)
- Garlic: two cloves (crushed)
- Salt: half a teaspoon
- Lemon juice: 2 tbsp
- Olive oil: 2 tbsp
- Tomato paste: 1 tablespoon
How to prepare
- Mix tomatoes, parsley, onions, and green chili in a bowl.
- Mix the lemon juice, oil, salt, tomato paste, and crushed garlic in another bowl well.
- Pour the mixture over the tomatoes, parsley, onions, and peppers, and stir well until the ingredients are incorporated.
- Serve next to the grill.