Panacotta strawberry and lemon means cream cooked in Italian, Panacotta Italian is an elegant and refreshing dessert, perfect for summer days. You can always change the fruit, from strawberries to raspberries, cherries, peaches or apricots, and Panacotta with strawberries and lemon is a great dessert if you have dinner visitors, especially since it is divided neatly and nicely.
- Milk (200 ml)
- Whipped cream (200 ml)
- Half a tablespoon (5 g) gelatin powder
- 2 tablespoons of cold water
- A quarter cup of sugar
- A teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Strawberry sauce
- Fresh strawberries (450g)
- 2 tablespoons of water
- (70 g) sugar
How to prepare
- Dissolve the gelatin with 2 tablespoons of cold water, and let it rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Put the milk and sugar in a bowl on a medium heat to melt the sugar with the addition of vanilla extract.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes before adding gelatin.
- Add the gelatin to the milk mixture and stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into slanted cups and leave it until it cools
- Prepare the strawberry sauce
- We remove the leaves well and chop the strawberry
- In a small frying pan, cook the pieces with sugar and water, until they are soft.
- Put strawberries in a food mixer and blend until a soft sauce.
- We pass it through a colander to remove the seeds.
- We cover it and let it cool down at room temperature.
- Before serving, pour strawberries on the frozen cream with half an empty cup, after the cream is frozen in the other half.