Italian pasta with sauce
Italian pasta with sauce is one of the most famous types of pasta, as this pasta have a delicious and wonderful taste because of the sauce, by the way to make pasta sauce is so easy and very simple , and you don’t need much time .so follow the stepes of the recipe with us.
- One sachet of pasta
- a small spoon of salt
- Half a teaspoon of pepper
- A teaspoon of dried thyme
- Two cubes of chicken broth
- Two tablespoons of red sauce
- Half a teaspoon of corn powder
- Half a cup of corn
- 2 carrots, cut into small cubes
- Half a cup of peas
- It is possible to add ground meat
How to make Italian pasta with red sauce
- First, the Italian pasta must be boiled, we put a saucepan containing water, and when the water boils, add the pasta in addition to a pinch of salt, and the pasta remains according to the time indicated on its outer cover.
- After the pasta is boiled, drain it from boiling water, rinse it well, and then leave it aside.
- Then the red sauce is prepared, we put a saucepan over the fire with half water inside it. When the water boils, add two tablespoons of the red sauce, then stir it with the water until it dissolves well with it.
- After that, add the chicken stock cubes to the sauce, salt and pepper, then leave the sauce pan on low heat.
- In a large frying pan over the fire, add the minced meat and stir until it changes color, then after that add the corn, carrots and peas, and fry all these vegetables with the meat well until they are done.
- And Finally After all of that that, the pasta is added to the red sauce pan and the corn powder and dried thyme are added to it. Finally, add the meat and vegetables to the pasta in the saucepan, and mix all the ingredients well until combined.
- Then leave it on a low temperature for a period of 8 to 10 minutes. After that, the dish is ready to be served, and it is possible to pour the mixture, into an oven tray and sprinkle a little white cheese on top, then enter it into the oven until it turns red.