Chicken wings on the Moroccan way of diet
Chicken wings on the Moroccan way of dieting .. Discover how to prepare chicken wings on the Moroccan way of dieting, in a spiced, grilled way with the lowest calories. Enjoy a snack and good from Moroccan cuisine.
Ingredients of Chicken wings on the Moroccan way of diet
- Chicken wings: 750 g (cleaned)
- Vegetable oil: one and a half tablespoons
- Paprika: 1 teaspoon (ground)
- Cumin: 1 teaspoon (ground)
- Cinnamon: 1/4 teaspoon (ground)
- Ginger: 1/4 teaspoon (ground)
- Turmeric: 1/4 teaspoon (ground)
- Salt: half a teaspoon
- Black pepper: a quarter of a teaspoon
- Yogurt: 1 cup (for dipping yogurt)
- Lemon juice: 2 tablespoons (for yogurt dip)
- Mint: 1 tablespoon (finely chopped green / yogurt dip)
- Green Coriander: 1 tablespoon (finely chopped / yogurt dip)
- Honey: 1 1/2 tablespoon (for yogurt dip)
How to prepare Chicken wings on the Moroccan way of diet
- Heat the oven at 400 degrees.
- Prepare a baking tray and cover it with aluminum foil.
- Place the chicken wings in a bowl and spread vegetable oil over it and stir until combined.
- In another bowl, mix cumin, paprika, cinnamon, ginger, turmeric, salt and black pepper.
- Sprinkle the spice mixture on the chicken wings with oil until it is covered with the mixture of spices from all sides.
- Place the marinated wings in the prepared oven tray and put them in the oven for 45 minutes until golden and ripe, then transfer them to a serving plate.
- To prepare the yogurt dip: Mix yogurt, lemon juice, salt, honey, mint and coriander until the ingredients are combined.
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste and serve along with the grilled chicken wings.