Moroccan tea .. Here is how to make the best hot drinks from the Moroccan kitchen. Try Moroccan tea with fresh mint flavor. Serve it to your guests on all occasions
Ingredients of Moroccan tea
- Green Moroccan tea: a tablespoon (hyper)
- Mint: a tablespoon (green)
- Water: 3 cups
- Sugar: 2 tbsp
How to prepare Moroccan tea
- Boil the water in the teapot.
- Add green Moroccan tea and mint after washing them well with water and leave the jug for 15 minutes until the tea ferments.
- Add sugar and stir until completely dissolved.
- Pour the tea into cups and serve hot.