Moroccan style chicken
Moroccan cuisine is one of the international kitchens rich in distinctive dishes, we offer you from our kitchen a way to make chicken on the Moroccan way with a distinctive and wonderful taste of cream.
Ingredients of Moroccan style chicken
- Cream: 1 cup (liquid)
- Mustard: a tablespoon
- Apricot jam: a tablespoon
- Green onions: stick (chopped)
- Cumin: half a teaspoon
- Green olives: 1 cup (seed removed)
- Chicken: chicken (chopped)
- Cinnamon: half a teaspoon
- Salt, to taste
- Chicken condiment: half a teaspoon
How to prepare Moroccan style chicken
- In a deep bowl put all the ingredients for the sauce, mix them well, cover and put it in the refrigerator.
- In another bowl put the ingredients for marinating the chicken and mix them well.
- Then put the chicken pieces in it and cover, then spread the olives and put in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Then put it on a tray and put it in the oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes, until it becomes golden in color.
- We put the chicken in the serving dish and serve it with the previously prepared sauce and serve it warm.