We have prepared for you in my lady’s kitchen the Moroccan-style shrimp Tagine recipe, a delicious recipe rich in spices and distinct taste.
Ingredients of Shrimp Tagine
- Olive oil: two tablespoons
- Tomato: 4 grains (medium size, peeled and chopped)
- Garlic: 6 cloves (chopped)
- Parsley: 2 tablespoons (fresh and finely chopped)
- Green Coriander: 2 tablespoons (fresh and finely chopped)
- Paprika: 1 teaspoon
- Chili: half a teaspoon
- Cumin: half a teaspoon
- Bay paper: 1 sheet
- Salt: half a teaspoon
- Black pepper: half a teaspoon
- Shrimp: 1 kg (prawns, medium size, peeled except for the tail)
- Lemon: 3 slices
How to prepare Shrimp Tagine
- In a deep saucepan add olive oil, heat a little, then add the chopped garlic, stir for one minute, and add the tomatoes.
- Leave the mixture on medium heat for about 12 minutes or until the tomatoes become thick.
- Reduce the heat a little and add chopped parsley, coriander, paprika, chili and cumin.
- Add bay leaf, salt and black pepper to the sauce while stirring, then add the shrimp to the sauce and leave it on the fire for a minute and remove the mixture from the heat
- Pour the mixture into a tagine dish, add two tablespoons of water and slices of lemon and cover with foil paper, then place it in the preheated oven at a high temperature for 10-15 minutes.
- The shrimp Tagine is served hot with white rice and green salad.