Turkish cuisine is rich in pastry and bakery recipes, try pizza recipes on the Turkish cuisine style and enjoy the wonderful and delicious taste.
Ingredients of Turkish pizza
- Dough ingredients:
- Yeast: an envelope
- Eggs: 1 piece
- Olive oil: a third of a cup
- Flour: 2 cups (sifted)
- Sugar: 1 teaspoon
- Lukewarm water: a third of a cup
- Salt: pinch
- Filling Ingredients:
- Olive oil: a quarter cup
- Garlic: 4 cloves (crushed)
- Tomato: kernels (peeled, diced)
- Tomato paste: 2 tbsp
- Paprika: 1 teaspoon
- Sumac: 3 teaspoons
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Lamb: 400 grams (minced)
- To apply:
- Tomato: to taste (sliced)
- Parsley: to taste (roughly chopped)
How to prepare Turkish pizza
- To prepare the dough: Dissolve the yeast in lukewarm water and leave the mixture aside for about 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg and the oil.
- Put in the bowl of a flour electric mixer, sugar and salt.
- Make a hole in the middle and pour the egg and yeast mixture into it.
- Rub the ingredients on a low speed until you have a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal balls, cover and leave at room temperature for about an hour until it doubles in size.
- To prepare the filling: Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and stir for two minutes, then add the tomatoes and cook the ingredients until the liquids are dry.
- Add tomato paste, sumac and paprika, and season with salt and pepper.
- Take the pan off the heat and leave the mixture aside until it cools.
- Mix the tomato mixture with the meat.
- Spread each dough ball on a hard surface sprinkled with a little flour, then place it on a greased tray with a little oil.
- Spread a little of the filling on top and bake the pizza in a preheated oven at 180 ° C until it’s done.