Pasta with olives
Here from our kitchen is your complete guide to preparing pasta recipes with multiple delicious flavors, try them today with the taste of olives and share with us your opinion of the taste.
Ingredients of Pasta with olives
- Pasta: half a kilo
- Minced meat: half a kilo
- Tomato: 5 grains (cut into small cubes)
- Garlic: clove (crushed)
- Onion: 1 piece (finely chopped)
- Black pepper: 1 teaspoon
- Salt: half a teaspoon
- Ready pasta sauce: 5 tablespoons
- Dried thyme: a tablespoon
- Mozzarella: 1 cup (grated)
- Cheese: 5 tablespoons (liquid)
- Cream: 2 cans (sour)
- Milk: a cup
- Olive oil: half a cup
- Parsley: to taste (chopped / to garnish)
How to prepare Pasta with olives
- We boil the pasta until it’s soft, then wash it and filter it well.
- In a large frying pan, put the olive oil, add the onions, and stir for a minute.
- Add the meat and saute it over medium heat for 15 minutes, then add the tomatoes and leave it for 20 minutes until the tomato water dries and stir the ingredients from time to time.
- Put in a bowl of mashed garlic, then add sour cream, a quarter of a teaspoon of dry thyme, salt, black pepper, liquid cheese and milk and mix the ingredients to mix well.
- We put the boiled pasta in a deep saucepan, pour the sauce over it, add salt, black pepper and the rest of the amount of thyme to the meat and mix it well, then add it to the pasta, stir them well and put the pot on a low heat, stir and then serve.