Italian chicken with spinach and dried tomatoes
Learn ways to cook delicious chicken from the Italian kitchen, and serve on the lunch today chicken with the taste of spinach and dried tomatoes, which are distinguished by the delicious taste.
- Chicken breast: 4 breasts (crushed fillet)
- Butter: 2 tbsp
- Spinach: 2 cups (chopped)
- Cream: 2 cups
- Parmesan cheese: 12 cup (grated)
- Mozzarella cheese: 1/4 cup (grated)
- Tomatoes: half a cup (dried with olive oil)
- Salt: a teaspoon
- Black pepper: half a teaspoon
How to prepare
- Season the crushed chicken with an amount of salt and pepper.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and saute the chicken on all sides, until golden.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and put it in the oven dish.
- Spread spinach and dried tomatoes on top.
- Spread the cream with pepper and salt, then sprinkle with mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Put the plate in the oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes, then remove the plate and serve hot.