Gluten free pasta with sauce
Learn with our kitchen the favorite pasta recipes for the whole family, try them in a healthy way, gluten-free, and the taste of the delicious and distinctive sauce, and gluten is a protein compound found in most grains such as wheat, barley, oats, and others, and it can cause allergies or some health problems.
Ingredients of Gluten free pasta with sauce
- Macaroni: 350 grams (gluten free)
- Tomato sauce: 400 grams
- Coconut oil: a tablespoon
- Onion: 1 piece (medium size, peeled and chopped)
- Garlic: clove (peeled and mashed)
- Green onions: 2 sticks (chopped)
- Celery: 2 sticks (large / chopped)
- Red pepper: half a grain (chopped)
- Yellow pepper: half a grain (chopped)
- Broccoli: 200g
- Cherry tomatoes: to taste (fresh, cut in half)
- Parsley: 1/4 cup (fresh, chopped)
How to prepare Gluten free pasta with sauce
- Fill a large bowl with water, bring it to a boil, then boil the pasta.
- Heat coconut oil in a deep frying pan, then add onion and garlic, and stir well.
- Add the green onions, celery, colored pepper and broccoli, and leave the ingredients on a medium heat for ten minutes, or until they are done.
- Add the sauce, and stir the ingredients for two minutes. Put the parsley and tomatoes, and stir the ingredients well.
- Add the pasta to the previous mixture, and stir for two minutes. Sprinkle fresh parsley on top of pasta, and serve hot.